Do I Need an EPC ?

If there is no valid EPC on your property and you plan to sell it or to rent it out then you will need an energy performance certificate.

You should organise the EPC before you market your property for sale or rental.

Search The EPC Register

Select whether you need an EPC for a domestic or commercial property and enter your postcode above. You will then see your local epc providers. If you know the name of the Assessor you are looking for you can enter the name above.

All of our members are fully qualified to carry out your energy performance certificate.


Important Information

This website ( is an independent register of Energy Assessors throughout the UK who are accredited to carry out Energy Performance Certificates according to their qualifications. We check all accreditation numbers to ensure they are valid before we publish the listings. However, this website accepts no responsibility for accuracy of the listings. We are an independent directory listing website and all information provided by our members remains their sole responsibility. We are not connected in any way to the Landmark Registers.